About Me

SecondLife
Caralyne Melody rezzed into SL in October 2009 and spent most of the next two years enjoying its fantastic culture and fashion. She developed her SL skills as a store, print, and runway model, choreographing virtual poses and animations, blogging, taking in world photos using windlights and shadows, editing photos using graphic software, and creating shapes, skins, and clothing. She has earned model credentials and participated in various castings, contests, and stylings. Relaxing in RL for Caralyne is having fun with fashion in SL.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

UCWS Wed Oct 10

October 10, 2012

Class Notes:
See first blog post.

Class Outfit:
As part of blogging for UCWS, I will show the outfit I am wearing each day using my photo skills.
I will highlight the training areas within UCWS as well as try to grab some student pics.

For today, Wed Oct 10, I am wearing a cute, classy number by CERO Style.  In real life, I am a career woman and I have recently felt like dressing business-like in SL.  This is something similar I would wear to work at my real life University.  Of course, I am not this cute or catoony in real life, but you get the idea.  :))  Style Notes below the pic.




***Style Notes***
OUTFIT ::: CERO Style Allegra polka blue suit
MAKEUP/TATTOOS ::: BOOM Liquid Glaze lashed eyeshadow (red), Miamai XGen Basic Lashes B, Akeruka Biana Lips Rosso
HAIR ::: Truth Kirby (almond) & matching hairbase
SHOES ::: [glow ] studio Benelli Pumps (black silver)
ACCESSORIES ::: Demi Starshine black hoop earrings, Izzie's black wood bangles
EYES ::: Anara Customeyes
SKIN ::: Akeruka Bianca medium
SHAPE ::: Mira Mira Bella Carla model shape by Caralyne Melody

Class Tour:
In touring UCWS facilities, I will begin with showing the classroom where we receive written instructions and notes.  All of CWS facilities are beautiful and UCWS combines beauty and functionality with its laptop computers and mostly comfy chairs.  :))



Today we learned about blogging, which means our time this session was spent at the classroom table.  My first post was about getting started blogging, customizing it and actually creating an entry.  It was a lot of fun!  Although the photo portion of blogging is not being taught this term, the photo and windlight information I learned in July were awesome and I will be using those skills.  I hope by the time graduation occurs, an improvement will be seen in my images.

Cya tomorrow!  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment