About Me

SecondLife
Caralyne Melody rezzed into SL in October 2009 and spent most of the next two years enjoying its fantastic culture and fashion. She developed her SL skills as a store, print, and runway model, choreographing virtual poses and animations, blogging, taking in world photos using windlights and shadows, editing photos using graphic software, and creating shapes, skins, and clothing. She has earned model credentials and participated in various castings, contests, and stylings. Relaxing in RL for Caralyne is having fun with fashion in SL.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

UCWS Thu Oct 11

October 11, 2012

Class Notes:
No class today!  Not that I don't love class but when you work full-time in RL, there just never seems to be enough time in SL.  I can use the extra time today to style for tomorrow and prep my outfits for future stylings.  I really don't like trying to put pose sequences together on my lunch break and then rushing home after work to finish them and write a styling description in less than two hours.  I am far too much of perfectionist to enjoy being rushed.  Although... it appears I do write better under pressure.

Class Outfit:
So, here is my daily outfit.  No class, no extra fluff.  Today its sweet pink low cut jeans and matching sculpted, cropped top.  I found some super cute pink sneakers to match.  No walking on heels while I rush around whistling to finish poses, description and prep more outfits.  I found this set during Miamai's recent 30 to 80% clearance sale.  Love those kind of sales in SL!  I usually lose my mind spending as ideas fly through my head, then end up crying when I have spent all my Lindens.  LOL!
Well no matter, I think I look super cute...  :))



*****Style Notes*****
OUTFIT ::: Miamai
MAKEUP/TATTOOS ::: BOOM Liquid Glaze lashed eyeshadow (red), Miamai XGen Basic Lashes B, Akeruka Biana Lips Rosso
HAIR ::: Truth Kirby (almond) & matching hairbase
SHOES :::blu
ACCESSORIES :::
EYES ::: Anara Customeyes
SKIN ::: Akeruka Bianca medium
SHAPE ::: Mira Mira Bella Carla model shape by Caralyne Melody

Class Tour:
Tour of UCWS will continue tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment