About Me

SecondLife
Caralyne Melody rezzed into SL in October 2009 and spent most of the next two years enjoying its fantastic culture and fashion. She developed her SL skills as a store, print, and runway model, choreographing virtual poses and animations, blogging, taking in world photos using windlights and shadows, editing photos using graphic software, and creating shapes, skins, and clothing. She has earned model credentials and participated in various castings, contests, and stylings. Relaxing in RL for Caralyne is having fun with fashion in SL.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

UCWS Tue Oct 16

October 16, 2012

Class Notes:
Since Debbie left CWS, there is only one class now on most days and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays are now one hour earlier.  This makes it a bit difficult to attend because I am actually still at work in RL.  I do log in and go if I am in my office, but it means I have to stay later to make up the time.  Today, I am planning to style but I am behind in getting poses and my description done, per usual.  So, after receiving permission and while Vicky was teaching about writing styling show descriptions, creating pose sequences for styling events, developing pose notecards for Huddles, and editing hair and jewelry, I was standing in class and creating my pose sequences.  LOL!  I sorta paid attention and sorta not, but this was not the first time I had the class.  I would really rather not miss class if I can help it.  So I was there.  :))

Class Outfit:
I absolutely adore this cute 'lil dress.  I found it at the Vanity Fair in August.  I love it for its simplicity and yet edgy fashion.  I don't think I realized how nice gray and pink go together (well, maybe I do if I think back to the 80s).  One of the nicer mesh pieces in my inventory.  I wear this one over and over.



********************************
Style Notes:

OUTFIT ::: CENSORED::. Emily Strange_3
MAKEUP/TATTOOS ::: BOOM Liquid Glaze lashed eyeshadow (red), Miamai XGen Basic Lashes B, Akeruka Biana Lips Rosso
HAIR ::: Truth Kirby (almond) & matching hairbase
SHOES ::: Baiastic Ute Mesh Pumps (white)
EYES ::: Anara Customeyes
SKIN ::: Akeruka Bianca medium
SHAPE ::: Mira Mira Bella Carla model shape by Caralyne Melody

Class Tour:
Back to our UCWS tour, this is a view of the student Beach runway from backstage B.  Backstage B is the side Beach Bio starts from.  We have begun practing that now. 

UCWS really is a lovely facility, isn't it?  I usually stop to admire it every time I am on campus and I come back to campus even when classes are not going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment